A normal day! Woke up for my routine job..! Searched for my phone in my bed and saw the charge was nearly 20%. That’s okay! Switched on my wifi. Bbanggg.! Lots of notifications from WordPress. 🙂
I went through comments and there read a comment “Hey! You’ve been nominated for something”. I really can’t believe these. I read it again! I got a wide smile 😀
Here I am taking time to thank ZERO ERROR – Pavan for nominating me The Sunshine Blogger Award. 🙂
This makes me feel good so that I will post quality artworks in my blog.
There are certain rules which are to be followed if you’re nominated.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions they came up with for you to answer
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or blog..
Questions asked by Pavan Athreyaz
What is that quality in you which makes you feel that you’re one in a million?
My skills! I am interested towards arts(paintings and sketchings). I felt happy when people motivate me by their words.
What’s your best childhood memory?
When I played hide and seek with my sibblings(days without smartphones) 😛
What do you do when you’re hurt (emotionally)?
I will be silent.! I will start painting something to make myself relaxed.
What’s your favourite music- single/album?
Well! I am not a specific fan for musics.
What are your top three favourite books and why?
I read only 4 to 5 books. Among those I am picking up my favourite.
- I too had a love story -Ravinder Singh
- A Devil’s Desire – Aniee H
- If it’s not forever, it’s not love -Durjoy Datta
What are the skills you wish you had, but you don’t?
Drawing by seeing. I thought, I can draw a homan portrait by seeing them directly. But actually i need a 2D reference. 😐 For sure I will improve myself and achieve it one day 🙂
Where would you wish to live if you’re given a chance to live anywhere on earth?
I love to live where I am living now. India! With my beloved family and friends.
What are your regrets in life (if any)?
There is nothing for regretting. Everything happen in your life is creating a new path. If it went negatively, we have to challenge it and overcome those. 🙂
What are the changes you’d like to bring in the country you live in?
I would like to change young people’s mind to Follow their passion as their career, instead for following what is the market trend!!!
What’s the most weirdest thing that has happened to you till date?
When i was in my 8th grade, Playing with my friends in school ground. I am the running behind my friends to catch them to make them out, suddenly a junior big fat guy came towards me running.! And bangg!! A clash happened.
He stood straight, but i fell down and not able to realize where i am.! Next few days, my friends mocked me how i fell down 😦
What’s your dream job?
To be an artist 😉
So Finally here are my nominees!
My questions to my nominees
- What you like to have as your pet?
- What do you think about your opposite gender?
- What is the best thing you did for someone and why?
- What will you do if someone criticize you in front of many people?
- When you felt matured for the first time and how?
- May i know your life time goals?
- Did you ever saw an accident in road and helped them? or Do you think of consequences that may need to face?
- What makes you happy suddenly even if you are worried a full day?
- Where you want to travel when you aged and having grand childrens?
- What is the thing which you wished to do in your life, but it didn’t happen because of some situation?
- What will you do if you win a lottery which worth is huge?